Discussion and comments
I am from the United States, will you ship to the US? Thanks!
Hello! I decided to buy a stainless steel bread maker but girlfriend is excited from Unold. Is it possible to do all recipes in Sana Bread Maker too? Your product looks very interesting for me. Thank you.
Sana Bread Mker always offers the newest programs and you are free to create your own programs for the latest recipes. Therefore, we have also created a programmable bread maker. All programs are fully adjustable and because of it seven programs are absolutely sufficient for using (you won´t use more programs). Below you can check all benefits of our bread maker.
• 7 "SUPER" programs (it means programs without setting any limits!)
• THE FIRST TIME - chance for you to bake small or large breads (0.5 to 1.7 kg)
• THE FIRST TIME - most common programs duplicated (you could store into the memory three types of bread)
• THE FIRST TIME - temperature values are numeric (most of bread makers use levels only)!
• THE FIRST TIME - lack of temperature between fermentation and baking (i.e. zone of about 40 to 170 ° C)
• THE FIRST TIME - it is possible to use modern low-temperature baking and cooking, pasteurization, etc.
• THE FIRST TIME - digital thermostat for different fermentation with high sensitivity by 1 °C!
• Two-phase stage for traditional preparation of a sourdough
• Three baking stage allows you to customize baking
• You could heat foods with varying temperatures
• Wide range of accessories in stainless steel!
• Simple "intuitive" control - the same for all programs
• CAUTION! You can buy new programs in the future if you need
It is shift to Malaysia?
TOTALLY how much includes everything with the transportation?
It can be sent to Malaysia. The cost is approximately 100 euros for shipping. We can send you an exact quote if you send us the delivery details.
Hello, you mention in the manual that "Finally, even at this bakery kneader may not remain in the dough". What does it mean? As shown, this is not a folding hooks.
Because of "HIGHSPEEDKNEADING FUNCTION" the kneading time is from 2 to 3 minutes. And this is the time when you can easily wait for the end of kneading to pull it out. Keep these in bread and remove these after baking is poor solution - you damage almost 4 slices of bread! Folding kneaders are very difficult for cleaning and leave although shallow, but larger recess of the bottom bread. Both methods of removing kneaders are old technology.