Discussion and comments
1)is there an ability to drive this machine from PC? Ex.:set heating curves (heating speed, etc), view setpoint temperature, real temperature, heating power (percents) - to determine all necessary parameters for any substance in this machine. There is no info in the user manual about interfaces, available for this machine.
2) Is there any sensor on the motor stage? In accordance with the warning about motor overheat/overload in the user manual (Ex. Current sensor, temp.sensor)
3) What about the maintenance of this product?
4) What about the thermometer verification period?
1) There is no PC interface for this machine. However all functions can be programmed through the control panel.
2) The motor has a thermal sensor
3) No special maintenance is required
4) There is no verification period on the thermometer - there is no need for re-calibration.
Hi, I am living in the UK. There we use 3 pin plug. When you ship to UK do you fit the bread maker with a 3pin plug?
Thanks for your answer
Hi Pavel. We only produce the bread maker with the EU "F" plug. However since the voltage is the same in the UK, all it needs is a standard UK-EU plug adapter. Take care.
How do I get the bread maker shipped to Singapore. Thanks!
We can ship it from Europe. Our carrier to Singapore quoted 115 euros for shipping.
Hi , do you sell and ship to South Africa?
I assume your product runs in 230v/50Hz. Do you think it will safely run in 220v/60Hz setting?
If not, will you come up with a custom version that runs in 220 to 230v/50 to 60Hz?
Our engineer says it will be fine at 220v/60Hz.
Can you help confirm the exact specification/rating of the equipment?